We do not yet allow you to reschedule or delay an Auto Reorder. If you’d like to make adjustments to your Auto Reorder, go to My Account > My Orders > Auto Reorders and Deactivate the selected product. You can then set up a new Auto Reorder with any changes in frequency, quantity, or payment method.
Articles in this section
- Why is my Auto Reorder deactivated?
- Can a reference code be applied to all Auto Reorder orders?
- If I update a template design, will this impact my Auto Reorder?
- If I Auto Reorder multiple items at the same time, will they ship together?
- Can I invoice an Auto Reorder?
- How does Auto Reorder work with Approvals?
- If I reactivate Auto Reorder, what will the delivery schedule be?
- How do I cancel my Auto Reorder?
- How do I reschedule or delay my Auto Reorder?
- How do I set up items for Auto Reorder?