You can reactivate an Auto Reorder by going to My Account > My Orders > Auto Reorders, and selecting the “Reactivate” button next to the selected product. Reactivating Auto Reorder for this product will immediately place an order and then continue to automatically place orders at the indicated frequency.
Articles in this section
- Why is my Auto Reorder deactivated?
- Can a reference code be applied to all Auto Reorder orders?
- If I update a template design, will this impact my Auto Reorder?
- If I Auto Reorder multiple items at the same time, will they ship together?
- Can I invoice an Auto Reorder?
- How does Auto Reorder work with Approvals?
- If I reactivate Auto Reorder, what will the delivery schedule be?
- How do I cancel my Auto Reorder?
- How do I reschedule or delay my Auto Reorder?
- How do I set up items for Auto Reorder?