If you need to adjust your frequency, go to My Account > My Orders > Auto Reorders and Deactivate the selected product. Set up an Auto Reorder with the new frequency by placing a new order, selecting “Auto Reorder” under Reorder Options, and choosing the frequency.
Articles in this section
- Why is my Auto Reorder deactivated?
- Can a reference code be applied to all Auto Reorder orders?
- If I update a template design, will this impact my Auto Reorder?
- If I Auto Reorder multiple items at the same time, will they ship together?
- Can I invoice an Auto Reorder?
- How does Auto Reorder work with Approvals?
- If I reactivate Auto Reorder, what will the delivery schedule be?
- How do I cancel my Auto Reorder?
- How do I reschedule or delay my Auto Reorder?
- How do I set up items for Auto Reorder?